Sunday 22 April 2012


Alhamdulillah,TQ Allah for this "Miracle"! Even though not achieve "Rumah Flat4" idaman but it's really payoff! 


TQ TQ TQ,Totally unexpected,alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah...


#sujud syukur :,) tq tq tq so so much to my beloved lecturer,Puan Zuraidah Md Isa,Prof Madya Zuraidah Yaacub,Dr Maznah Wan Omar,Encik Hadzli Ishak & Puan Siti Meriam (skg dh jd Dr.) 

again this entry taken from my fb's post...i'm way too scared back there to check my result & make me waiting until after prayer Subuh & Hajat then i got courage to check my email contained my result..right after i looked over my result,1st thing i done was Sujud Syukur,then i called my mum then i texting sms to my lecturer at that early morning..

This what i received from my lecturers & both are the subject that i scared the most & alhamdulillah i managed to get good grade from both 

*actually Dr Siti Meriam ada reply tp dia reply sms kosong =P ssssyhhhh...mayb dia xperasan kot

tq for wonderful result ♥ ♥ ♥

** it was my highest achievement so far in degree,Alhamdulillah...


wassalam 

No comments:

Post a Comment